https://www.infocusvj.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/infocus-logo-2018-v2-300x238.png 0 0 Myai Du https://www.infocusvj.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/infocus-logo-2018-v2-300x238.png Myai Du2021-09-01 10:14:242021-09-01 10:14:24Quality of Life assessment tools - Cancer-Quality of Life assessment
Quality of Life assessment tools – Cancer-Quality of Life assessment
5.b. Cancer – Quality of Life assessment
Published 31 August 2021
- Giuffrida, M.A. and Kerrigan, S.M. (2014) Quality of life measurement in prospective studies of cancer treatments in dogs and cats. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 28 (6), pp. 1824-1829. https://doi.org/10.1111/jvim.12460
- Lynch, S. et al (2011) Development of a questionnaire assessing health‐related quality‐of‐life in dogs and cats with cancer. Veterinary and Comparative Oncology, 9 (3), pp. 172-182. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1476-5829.2010.00244.x
- Iliopoulou, M.A., Kitchell, B.E. and Yuzbasiyan-Gurkan, V. (2013) Development of a survey instrument to assess health-related quality of life in small animal cancer patients treated with chemotherapy. Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association, 242 (12), pp. 1679-1687. https://doi.org/10.2460/javma.242.12.1679
- Mellanby, R.J., Herrtage, M.E. and Dobson, J.M. (2002) Owners’ assessments of their dog’s quality of life during palliative chemotherapy for lymphoma. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 43 (3), pp. 100-103. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1748-5827.2002.tb00037.x
- Vøls, K.K. et al (2017) Quality of life assessment in dogs and cats receiving chemotherapy–a review of current methods. Veterinary and Comparative Oncology, 15 (3), pp. 684-691. https://doi.org/10.1111/vco.12242
- Hamilton, M.J. et al (2012) Questionnaire‐based assessment of owner concerns and doctor responsiveness: 107 canine chemotherapy patients. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 53 (11), pp. 627-633. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1748-5827.2012.01269.x
- Yazbek, K.V. and Fantoni, D.T. (2005) Validity of a health-related quality-of-life scale for dogs with signs of pain secondary to cancer. Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association, 226 (8), pp.1354-1358. https://doi.org/10.2460/javma.2005.226.1354
- Brown, D.C. et al (2009) A novel approach to the use of animals in studies of pain: validation of the canine brief pain inventory in canine bone cancer. Pain Medicine, 10 (1), pp. 133-142. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1526-4637.2008.00513.x
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!