https://www.infocusvj.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/infocus-logo-2018-v2-300x238.png 0 0 Myai Du https://www.infocusvj.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/infocus-logo-2018-v2-300x238.png Myai Du2021-09-01 10:12:082022-09-23 11:26:14Quality of Life assessment tools - Endocrine disease
Quality of Life assessment tools – Endocrine disease
5.c.vii. Endocrine disease
Published 31 August 2021 | Updated 23 September 2022
- Hupfeld, J. et al. (2022) Effect of long-term management of hypoadrenocorticism on the quality of life of affected dogs and their owners. Veterinary Record, e1977. https://doi.org/10.1002/vetr.1977
- Corsini, A. et al. (2022) Quality of life and response to treatment in cats with hypersomatotropism: the owners’ point of view. Journal of Feline Medicine and Surgery, https://doi.org/10.1177/1098612X221098718
- Niessen, S.J.M. et al (2012) Evaluation of a quality‐of‐life tool for dogs with diabetes mellitus. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 26 (4), pp. 953-961. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1939-1676.2012.00947.x
- Niessen, S.J.M. et al (2010) Evaluation of a quality‐of‐life tool for cats with diabetes mellitus. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 24 (5), pp. 1098-1105. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1939-1676.2010.0579.x
- Schofield, I. et al (2019) Development and evaluation of a health-related quality-of-life tool for dogs with Cushing’s syndrome. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 33 (6), pp. 2595– 2604. https://doi.org/10.1111/jvim.15639
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!