https://www.infocusvj.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/infocus-logo-2018-v2-300x238.png 0 0 Myai Du https://www.infocusvj.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/infocus-logo-2018-v2-300x238.png Myai Du2021-09-01 10:12:402023-02-17 08:38:58Quality of Life assessment tools - Skin disease
Quality of Life assessment tools – Skin disease
5.c.v. Skin disease
Published 31 August 2021 | Updated 17 February 2023
- Development and validation of an owner-assessed Visual Analog Scale for feline pruritus severity scoring (VAScat). Veterinary Dermatology, 33 (5), pp. 407– 413. https://doi.org/10.1111/vde.13103 . (2022)
- Noli, C. (2019) Assessing quality of life for pets with dermatologic disease and their owners. Veterinary Clinics of North America: Small Animal Practice, 49 (1), pp. 83-93. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cvsm.2018.08.008
- Linek, M. and Favrot, C. (2010) Impact of canine atopic dermatitis on the health‐related quality of life of affected dogs and quality of life of their owners. Veterinary Dermatology, 21 (5), pp. 456-462. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-3164.2010.00899.x
- Favrot, C. et al (2010) Development of a questionnaire to assess the impact of atopic dermatitis on health‐related quality of life of affected dogs and their owners. Veterinary Dermatology, 21 (1), pp. 64-70. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-3164.2009.00781.x
- Noli, C., Minafò, G. and Galzerano, M. (2011) Quality of life of dogs with skin diseases and their owners. Part 1: development and validation of a questionnaire. Veterinary Dermatology, 22 (4), pp. 335-343. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-3164.2010.00954.x
- Noli, C. et al (2011) Quality of life of dogs with skin disease and of their owners. Part 2: administration of a questionnaire in various skin diseases and correlation to efficacy of therapy. Veterinary Dermatology, 22 (4), pp. 344-351 https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-3164.2011.00956.x
- Noli, C. et al (2016) Development and validation of a questionnaire to evaluate the quality of life of cats with skin disease and their owners, and its use in 185 cats with skin disease. Veterinary Dermatology, 27 (4), pp. 247-e58. https://doi.org/10.1111/vde.12341
- Suici, T. et al (2021) The effect of atopic dermatitis on quality of life of affected dogs and their owners iIn Romania. Journal of Veterinary Behavior. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jveb.2021.07.006
- Strzok, E. et al. (2022) Validation of the 0–10 verbal numeric scale for assessment of pruritus severity in dogs. Veterinary Dermatology. https://doi.org/10.1111/vde.13062
- Kotnik, T. (2023) Quality of life of allergic dogs treated with allergen-specific immunotherapy – a retrospective study. Veterinary Sciences, 10 (2), np. 72. https://doi.org/10.3390/vetsci10020072
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!