https://www.infocusvj.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/infocus-logo-2018-v2-300x238.png 0 0 Myai Du https://www.infocusvj.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/infocus-logo-2018-v2-300x238.png Myai Du2021-09-01 10:25:002023-04-24 16:57:22Quality of Life assessment tools - Health Related Quality of Life - Dogs
Quality of Life assessment tools – Health Related Quality of Life – Dogs
Published 31 August 2021 | Updated 24 April 2023
- Yeates, J.W. et al (2011) Promoting discussions and decisions about dogs’ quality‐of‐life. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 52 (9), pp. 459-463. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1748-5827.2011.01094.x
- Roberts, C. et al. (2023) Awareness and use of canine quality of life assessment tools in UK veterinary practice. Animals, 13 (6), 1105. https://doi.org/10.3390/ani13061105
- Mullan, S. and Main, D. (2007) Preliminary evaluation of a quality‐of‐life screening programme for pet dogs. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 48 (6), pp. 314-322. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1748-5827.2007.00322.x
- Reid, J. et al (2013) Development, validation and reliability of a web‐based questionnaire to measure health‐related quality of life in dogs. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 54 (5), pp. 227-233. https://doi.org/10.1111/jsap.12059
- VetMetrica HRQL [NewMetrica] [online]. Available from: https://www.newmetrica.com/vetmetrica-hrql/ [accessed 28 August 2021]
- Davies, V. et al (2019) Optimising outputs from a validated online instrument to measure health-related quality of life (HRQL) in dogs. PLoS ONE, 14 (9), p. e0221869. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0221869
- Reid, J., Wiseman‐Orr, L. and Scott, M. (2018) Shortening of an existing generic online health‐related quality of life instrument for dogs. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 59 (6), pp. 334-342. https://doi.org/10.1111/jsap.12772
- Rodger, S. et al (2021) Effect of Age, Breed, and Sex on the Health-Related Quality of Life of Owner Assessed Healthy Dogs. Frontiers in Veterinary Science, 8, p. 13. https://doi.org/10.3389/fvets.2021.603139
- Hamers, M.F.N. et al (2023) Quality of life in dogs with idiopathic epilepsy and their owners with an emphasis on breed—A pilot study. Frontiers in Veterinary Science, 9, no. 1107315 https://doi.org/10.3389/fvets.2022.1107315
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!