https://www.infocusvj.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/infocus-logo-2018-v2-300x238.png 0 0 Myai Du https://www.infocusvj.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/infocus-logo-2018-v2-300x238.png Myai Du2021-09-01 10:17:312022-11-11 15:36:26Quality of Life assessment tools - Pain assessment tools - Rabbits
Quality of Life assessment tools – Pain assessment tools – Rabbits
Published 31 August 2021 | Updated 11 November 2022
- Haddad Pinho, R. et al (2022) Validation of the rabbit pain behaviour scale (RPBS) to assess acute postoperative pain in rabbits (Oryctolagus cuniculus). PLoS ONE, 17 (5), p. e0268973. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0268973
- Shaw, D., Parkes, J. and Reynolds, H. (2020) Assessing pain in rabbits: how well does the Rabbit Grimace Scale work in the veterinary practice? The Veterinary Nurse, 11 (6), pp. 282-287. https://doi.org/10.12968/vetn.2020.11.6.282
- Banchi, P. et al (2020) Reliability and construct validity of a composite pain scale for rabbit (CANCRS) in a clinical environment. PLoS ONE, 15 (4), p. e0221377. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0221377
An inFOCUS summary of this article is available.
- Benato, L., Murrell, J. and Rooney, N. (2022) Bristol Rabbit Pain Scale (BRPS): Clinical utility, validity and reliability. BMC Veterinary Research, 18, no. 341. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12917-022-03434-x
- Banchi, P. et al. (2022) A composite scale to recognize abdominal pain and its variation over time in response to analgesia in rabbits. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.vaa.2021.09.020
- Miller A. L. et al. (2022) Evaluating pain and analgesia effectiveness following routine castration in rabbits using behavior and facial expressions. Frontiers in Veterinary Science, 9, 782486. https://doi.org/10.3389/fvets.2022.782486
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!