https://www.infocusvj.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/infocus-logo-2018-v2-300x238.png 0 0 Myai Du https://www.infocusvj.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/infocus-logo-2018-v2-300x238.png Myai Du2022-08-19 08:27:502022-10-21 16:11:00Unconventional diets for dogs and cats - raw meat based diets - nutritional adequacy
Unconventional diets for dogs and cats – raw meat based diets – nutritional adequacy
Published 15 August 2022 | Updated 21 October 2022
- Giuditta Vecchiato, C. et al (2022) From nutritional adequacy to hygiene quality: A detailed assessment of commercial raw pet-food for dogs and cats. Animals, 12 (18) , p 2395. https://doi.org/10.3390/ani12182395
- Dillitzer, N., Becker, N. and Kienzle, E. (2011) Intake of minerals, trace elements and vitamins in bone and raw food rations in adult dogs. British Journal of Nutrition, 106 (S1), pp. S53-S56. https://doi:10.1017/S0007114511002765
- Hamper, B.A., Bartges, J.W. and Kirk, C.A. (2017) Evaluation of two raw diets vs a commercial cooked diet on feline growth. Journal of feline medicine and surgery, 19 (4), pp. 424-434. https://doi.org/10.1177%2F1098612X16634388
- Hajek, V., Zablotski, Y. and Kölle, P. (2022) Computer‐aided ration calculation (Diet Check Munich©) versus blood profile in raw fed privately owned dogs. Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition, 106 (2), pp. 345-354. https://doi.org/10.1111/jpn.13601
- Raw feeding factsheet [PFMA] [online]. Available from: https://www.pfma.org.uk/raw-feeding-factsheet [accessed 11 August 2022]
- Guidance: Raw pet foods: handling and preventing infection [Public Health England and Animal & Plant Health Agency] [online]. Available from: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/raw-pet-foods-handling-and-preventing-infection [accessed 11 August 2022]
- Factsheet: Responsible raw feeding for cats and dogs [FEDIAF] [online]. Available from: https://europeanpetfood.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/fediaf_Raw_feeding_04_1_1.pdf [accessed 11 August 2022]
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!