https://www.infocusvj.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/infocus-logo-2018-v2-300x238.png 0 0 Myai Du https://www.infocusvj.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/infocus-logo-2018-v2-300x238.png Myai Du2022-11-14 17:04:542023-01-13 15:45:48Veterinary care of rabbits: critical care
Veterinary care of rabbits: critical care
5. Critical care
Published 14 November 2022 | Updated 13 January 2023
- Huynh, M., Boyeaux, A. and Pignon, C. (2016) Assessment and care of the critically ill rabbit. Veterinary Clinics: Exotic Animal Practice, 19 (2), pp. 379-409. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cvex.2016.01.011
- Hedley, J. (2011) Critical care of the rabbit. In Practice, 33 (8), pp. 386-391. https://doi.org/10.1136/inp.d4922
- Harcourt-Brown, F. (2011) Critical and emergency care of rabbits. Veterinary Nursing Journal, 26 (12), pp. 443-456. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.2045-0648.2011.00119.x
- Duxbury, J. (2021) Managing gastro-intestinal stasis in hospitalised rabbits: a literature review. Veterinary Nursing Journal, 36 (1), pp. 24-29 https://doi.org/10.1080/17415349.2020.1795020
- Lichtenberger, M. and Lennox, A. (2010) Updates and advanced therapies for gastrointestinal stasis in rabbits. Veterinary Clinics: Exotic Animal Practice, 13 (3), pp. 525-541. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cvex.2010.05.008
- Huynh, M. et al. (2014) Retrospective cohort study of gastrointestinal stasis in pet rabbits. Veterinary Record, 175 (9), p. 225. https://doi:10.1136/vr.102460
- Miller, C. (2022) Small mammal herbivores part 3: taking a dietary history and providing nutritional support. The Veterinary Nurse, 13 (9), pp. 417-425. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12917-022-03492-1
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!