https://www.infocusvj.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/infocus-logo-2018-v2-300x238.png 0 0 Myai Du https://www.infocusvj.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/infocus-logo-2018-v2-300x238.png Myai Du2022-11-14 16:58:162022-11-14 16:58:16Veterinary care of rabbits: Encephalitozoon cuniculi
Veterinary care of rabbits: Encephalitozoon cuniculi
Published 14 November 2022
- Künzel, F. and Fisher, P.G. (2018) Clinical signs, diagnosis, and treatment of Encephalitozoon cuniculi infection in rabbits. Veterinary Clinics: Exotic Animal Practice, 21 (1), pp. 69-82. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cvex.2017.08.002
- La’Toya, V.L., Bradley, C.W. and Wyre, N.R. (2014) Encephalitozoon cuniculi in pet rabbits: diagnosis and optimal management. Veterinary Medicine: Research and Reports, 5, p. 169. https://doi.org/10.2147%2FVMRR.S49842
- Harcourt-Brown, F.M. (2004) Encephalitozoon cuniculi infection in rabbits. Seminars in Avian and Exotic Pet Medicine, 13 (2), pp. 86-93. https://doi.org/10.1053/j.saep.2004.01.004
- Keeble, E. (2011) Encephalitozoonosis in rabbits–what we do and don’t know. In Practice, 33 (9), pp. 426-435. https://doi.org/10.1136/inp.d6077
- Leipig, M. et al. (2013) Value of histopathology, immunohistochemistry, and real-time polymerase chain reaction in the confirmatory diagnosis of Encephalitozoon cuniculi infection in rabbits. Journal of Veterinary Diagnostic Investigation, 25 (1), pp. 16-26. https://doi.org/10.1177/1040638712466394
- Rich, G. (2010) Clinical update on testing modalities for Encephalitozoon cuniculi in clinically sick rabbits. Journal of Exotic Pet Medicine, 19 (3), pp. 226-230. https://doi.org/10.1053/j.jepm.2010.07.007
- Cray, C. et al. (2015) Utility of IgM titers with IgG and C-reactive protein quantitation in the diagnosis of suspected Encephalitozoon cuniculi infection in rabbits. Journal of Exotic Pet Medicine, 24 (3), pp. 356-360. https://doi.org/10.1053/j.jepm.2015.06.017
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!