https://www.infocusvj.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/infocus-logo-2018-v2-300x238.png 0 0 Myai Du https://www.infocusvj.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/infocus-logo-2018-v2-300x238.png Myai Du2022-02-01 14:28:462022-02-01 14:28:46Cancer
Published 1 February 2022
- Brønden, B. et al (2003) Study of dog and cat owners’ perceptions of medical treatment for cancer. Veterinary Record, 152 (3), pp. 77–80. https://doi.org/10.1136/vr.152.3.77
- Gregório, H. et al (2016) Comparison of veterinary health services expectations and perceptions between oncologic pet owners, non-oncologic pet owners and veterinary staff using the SERVQUAL methodology. Veterinary World, 9 (11), p.1275-1281. https://doi.org/10.14202/vetworld.2016.1275-1281
- Williams, J., Phillips, C. and Byrd, H.M. (2017) Factors which influence owners when deciding to use chemotherapy in terminally ill pets. Animals, 7 (3), p.18. https://doi.org/10.3390/ani7030018
- Smith, P.A. et al (2019) Owner perceptions of radiotherapy treatment for veterinary patients with cancer. Veterinary and Comparative Oncology, 17 (3), pp. 221-233. https://doi.org/10.1111/vco.12454
- Nakano, Y. et al (2019) Depression and anxiety in pet owners after a diagnosis of cancer in their pets: a cross-sectional study in Japan. BMJ Open, 9 (2), p. e024512. https://dx.doi.org/10.1136/bmjopen-2018-024512
- Shaevitz, M.H. et al (2020) Early caregiver burden in owners of pets with suspected cancer: Owner psychosocial outcomes, communication behavior, and treatment factors. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 34 (6), pp. 2636-2644. https://doi.org/10.1111/jvim.15905
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!