https://www.infocusvj.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/infocus-logo-2018-v2-300x238.png 0 0 Myai Du https://www.infocusvj.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/infocus-logo-2018-v2-300x238.png Myai Du2022-02-01 14:28:372022-02-01 19:27:37Client perception regarding Veterinary services
Client perception regarding Veterinary services
4. Client perception regarding Veterinary services
Published 1 February 2022
This final section provides links to some papers which explore the client’s perspective on different aspects of veterinary care.
- Appel, S.L. et al (2006) Evaluation of client perceptions concerning outcome of cataract surgery in dogs. Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association, 228 (6), pp. 870-875. https://doi.org/10.2460/javma.228.6.870
- Whiting, M. et al (2017) Survey of veterinary clients’ perceptions of informed consent at a referral hospital. Veterinary Record, 180 (1), pp.20 https://doi.org/10.1136/vr.104039
- Simon, B.T. et al (2018) Perceptions and opinions of pet owners in the United States about surgery, pain management, and anesthesia in dogs and cats. Veterinary Surgery, 47 (2), pp. 277-284. https://doi.org/10.1111/vsu.12753
- Hughes, K. et al (2018) ‘Care about my animal, know your stuff and take me seriously’: United Kingdom and Australian clients’ views on the capabilities most important in their veterinarians. Veterinary Record, 183 (17), pp. 534. https://doi.org/10.1136/vr.104987
- Kogan, L., Schoenfeld, R. and Santi, S. (2019) Medical updates and appointment confirmations: Pet owners’ perceptions of current practices and preferences. Frontiers in Veterinary Science, 6, p. 80. https://doi.org/10.3389/fvets.2019.00080
- Oberholtzer, J.A. and Hofmeister, E.H. (2020) Perception of small animal cardiopulmonary resuscitation of owners presenting to a small animal teaching clinic including a large first opinion service. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 30 (4), pp. 411-417. https://doi.org/10.1111/vec.12975
- Buote, N.J., Carney, P. and Sumner, J. (2021) Pet‐owner perceptions of laparoscopy in an urban hybrid veterinary practice.Veterinary Surgery. https://doi.org/10.1111/vsu.13730
- Elte, Y.et al (2021) Client satisfaction in equine veterinary practice: A structured review and qualitative synthesis. Veterinary Record, 189 (10), p.e640. https://doi.org/10.1002/vetr.640
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!