https://www.infocusvj.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/infocus-logo-2018-v2-300x238.png 0 0 Myai Du https://www.infocusvj.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/infocus-logo-2018-v2-300x238.png Myai Du2023-02-13 12:18:052023-03-16 16:56:18Health and welfare of Brachycephalic dogs: Cardiac disease
Health and welfare of Brachycephalic dogs: Cardiac disease
Published 10 February 2023 | 14 March 2023
Romito, G. et al. (2023) Electrocardiographic findings in healthy Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, Pugs, and English Bulldogs. Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association. https://doi.org/10.2460/javma.22.12.0542
- Wiegel, P.S. et al. (2022) Breed-specific values for vertebral heart score (VHS), vertebral left atrial size (VLAS), and radiographic left atrial dimension (RLAD) in pugs without cardiac disease, and their relationship to Brachycephalic Obstructive Airway Syndrome (BOAS). Plos ONE, 17 (9), e0274085. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0274085
- Wiegel, P.S. et al. (2022) Reference ranges for standard-echocardiography in pugs and impact of clinical severity of Brachycephalic Obstructive Airway Syndrome (BOAS) on echocardiographic parameters. BMC Veterinary Research, 18 (1), pp. 1-13. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12917-022-03348-8
- Mach, R. et al. (2022) Evaluation of blood pressure and NT-proBNP in pugs with and without clinical signs of Brachycephalic Obstructive Airway Syndrome. Frontiers in Veterinary Science, 9. https://doi.org/10.3389/fvets.2022.1015157
- Romito, G. et al. (2023) Electrocardiographic findings in healthy Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, Pugs, and English Bulldogs. Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association. https://doi.org/10.2460/javma.22.12.0542
- Genetic welfare problems of companion animal. English Bulldog: pulmonic stenosis [UFAW][online]. Available from: https://www.ufaw.org.uk/dogs/english-bulldog-pulmonic-stenosis [accessed 9 February 2023]
Online full-text available to Library members
A range of library membership packages is available and MRCVS vets and RVNs can join the library for a heavily subsidised, annual fee.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!