https://www.infocusvj.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/infocus-logo-2018-v2-300x238.png 0 0 Myai Du https://www.infocusvj.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/infocus-logo-2018-v2-300x238.png Myai Du2021-09-01 10:26:402021-09-01 12:20:32Quality of Life assessment tools - Owner questionnaires
Quality of Life assessment tools – Owner questionnaires
3.d. Owner questionnaires
Published 31 August 2021
- Wojciechowska, J.I. et al (2005) Development of a discriminative questionnaire to assess nonphysical aspects of quality of life of dogs. American Journal of Veterinary Research, 66 (8), pp. 1453-1460. https://doi.org/10.2460/ajvr.2005.66.1453
- Wojciechowska, J.I. et al (2005) Evaluation of a questionnaire regarding nonphysical aspects of quality of life in sick and healthy dogs. American Journal of Veterinary Research, 66 (8), pp. 1461-1467. https://doi.org/10.2460/ajvr.2005.66.1461
- Lavan, R.P. (2013) Development and validation of a survey for quality of life assessment by owners of healthy dogs. The Veterinary Journal, 197 (3), pp. 578-582. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tvjl.2013.03.021
- Reid, J. (2013) Development, validation and reliability of a web‐based questionnaire to measure health‐related quality of life in dogs. Journal of Small Animal Practice, 54 (5), pp. 227-233. https://doi.org/10.1111/jsap.12059
- Tatlock, S. et al (2017) Development and preliminary psychometric evaluation of an owner-completed measure of feline quality of life. The Veterinary Journal, 228, pp. 22-32. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tvjl.2017.10.005
- Hall, S.S., Brown, B.J. and Mills, D.S. (2019) Developing and assessing the validity of a scale to assess pet dog quality of life: Lincoln P-QoL. Frontiers in Veterinary Science, 6, p. 326. https://doi.org/10.3389/fvets.2019.00326
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!