https://www.infocusvj.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/infocus-logo-2018-v2-300x238.png 0 0 Myai Du https://www.infocusvj.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/infocus-logo-2018-v2-300x238.png Myai Du2022-11-14 17:06:142022-11-14 17:06:14Veterinary care of rabbits: anaesthesia and analgesia
Veterinary care of rabbits: anaesthesia and analgesia
Published 14 November 2022
- Gardhouse, S. and Sanchez, A. (2022) Rabbit sedation and anesthesia. Veterinary Clinics: Exotic Animal Practice, 25 (1), pp. 181-210. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cvex.2021.08.012
- Lee, H.W., Machin, H. and Adami, C. (2018) Peri-anaesthetic mortality and nonfatal gastrointestinal complications in pet rabbits: a retrospective study on 210 cases. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 45 (4), pp. 520-528. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.vaa.2018.01.010
- Sibbald, R. (2018) Principles of rabbit anaesthesia for veterinary nurses. The Veterinary Nurse, 9 (4), pp. 202-206. https://doi.org/10.12968/vetn.2018.9.4.202
- Kershaw, T.E. (2020) A summary of rabbit anaesthesia–part I: preparation and pre-operative nursing. Veterinary Nursing Journal, 35 (9-12), pp. 312-315 https://doi.org/10.1080/17415349.2020.1806766
- Kershaw, T.E. (2020) A summary of rabbit anaesthesia–part II: intra-operative nursing and the recovery period. Veterinary Nursing Journal, 35 (9-12), pp. 351-353. https://doi.org/10.1080/17415349.2020.1806767
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!